An Instructor-led training (ILT) is any form of instruction that is facilitated by a trainer, either in-person or in an online setting.
At CCDI Consulting, our mission is to foster diversity and inclusion through education. We make it easy and affordable to provide a variety of IDEA training to individuals, small groups, and large workforces to exceed your and your organization's DEI objectives.
Download the certificate brochure to review ILT program details. See the best ILT courses and programs focusing on specific topics of Inclusion, Diversity, Equity, or Accessibility from CCDI Consulting. Sign up here.
- Through our instructor-led online cohort-based training, learners can interact with the instructor, ask questions and receive guidance throughout the class in real-time.
- The inherent efficiency of instructor-led training allows an organization to provide incrementally higher training hours for more learners per hour of instructor time.
- Networking opportunities empower learners to connect with colleagues and associates for deeper company-wide engagement.
- Learners are engaged in two-way communication and learning with the instructor, minimizing disruptions or distractions.
- Learners often perceive higher value -- an investment in them by employers -- with ILT offerings that can lead to better training outcomes and long-term team loyalty.
- To remove barriers and ensure the quality of the learning experience is consistent for all learners, regardless of their level of ability, all our courses adhere to the principles of Universal Instructional Design (UID), considering learners' potential needs when designing and delivering instruction.
- View our complete course list here: Instructor-led Training Course List | CCDI Consulting Inc.
Why choose CCDI Consulting Remote ILTs?
Access to subject matter experts outside the organization and facilitation of open dialogue
Cost-effective method of delivering interactive and focused training organizational diversity (DEI) training
Group activities, discussions, and hands-on activities encouraging peer-to-peer learning
Distraction-free environment for an engaging and interactive learning experience
Certified instructors to answer any questions, clarify misconceptions as they happen, give guidance, and demonstrate concepts
Increased employee engagement
Help employees share ideas and different viewpoints across an organization